Automatic translation google source - site title Word and Faith and what we believe
1) In one God, eternally subsisting in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Dt 6.4; Mt 28.19; Mk 12.29).
2) In the verbal inspiration of the Holy Bible, the only infallible rule of normative faith for Christian life and character (2 Tim. 3: 14-17).
3) In the virginal conception of Jesus, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection from the dead and his victorious ascension to heaven (Is 7.14; Rom. 8.34 and Ac 1.9).
4) In the sinfulness of the man who deprived him of the glory of God, and that only repentance and faith in the atoning and redemptive work of Jesus Christ can restore him to God (Rom. 3:23 and Acts 3:19).
5) In the absolute necessity of being born again by faith in Christ and by the active power of the Holy Spirit and the Word of God, to make man worthy of the Kingdom of Heaven (John 3.3-8).
6) In the forgiveness of sins, in the present and perfect salvation and in the eternal justification of the soul received gratuitously from God by faith in the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ on our behalf (Ac 10.43; Rom 10.13; 3.24-26 and Heb 7.25; 5.9).
7) In biblical baptism performed by immersing the whole body only once in water, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, as determined by the Lord Jesus Christ (Mt 28.19; Rom 6.1-6 and Col 2.12).
8) The need and the possibility that we have to live a holy life through the atoning and redemptive work of Jesus on Calvary, through the regenerating, inspiring and sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, which enables us to live as faithful witnesses to the power of Christ (Hb 9.14 and 1Pd 1.15).
9) Biblical baptism in the Holy Spirit given to us by God through the intercession of Christ, with the initial evidence of speaking in other languages, according to his will (Ac 1.5; 2.4; 10.44-46; 19.1-7).
10) Currently, the spiritual gifts distributed by the Holy Spirit to the Church for their edification, according to their sovereign will (1 Cor 12.1-12).
Our Mission Our History
We are defenders of the word of God according to the biblical interpretation, strictly based on the ideological principle of Christian doctrine interpreted by repentance and obedience to Christian theological teaching.
Goal: Awareness of the right to choose salvation by recognizing that we are sinners.
Mission: Recognize that forgiveness leads to liberation.
Motto: Psalm 103: 03 “He is the one who forgives all your iniquities; who will heal all your illnesses; “.
Our story began in a congregational cradle, where I was discipled and raised, with a period of desert, but the Lord's mercy was redeemed. The ministerial development took place in Rio de Janeiro, where I was consecrated. With the grace of the Lord, there were various doctrinal and learning experiences in some Ministries, as in pr. Jones (Church Assembly of God El Shaday), pastor João Francisco in Duque de Caxias, and still in RJ the pastor Odinal Ferreira Aguiar, my mentor, who led me to MAPI and REVER Ministry of Support to Pastors and Churches and Restoring Lives and Equipping Restorers, in addition to SEPAL; Serving Pastors and Leaders, this as institutions.
Pr Odinal was the one who brought me back to the Congregational Supper, placing me as the leader of the Congregation in Tinguá in Nova Iguaçu, where I passed the baton forward, a great leader who left me very motivated by deliberation. I currently have a ministry in the interior of state São Paulo, in Salto.